Mayhem PWI Harshlands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Mayhem Faction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Time
East Coast Time

Ventrilo information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangelos

Ventrilo information Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo information   Ventrilo information EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Ventrilo information:

IP: mayhem-pw.typefrag.com / 52.0.23.226
Port: 4675

Requesting ventrilo access:

We have added user-authentication to our ventrilo server, this will allow you to give the ventrilo information to your ingame friends as a password is not required with this system. There are a few channels however that are only accessable for Mayhem members, the server will authenticate if you are indeed logged into a Mayhem member account. To gain access to these user-authenticated channels however you are required to have a registered ventrilo account.

To request a ventrilo account you should send a pm to me trough the forums with your username, it should match your in-game name exactly and your desired password, when I recieve your pm your account will be made and activated as soon as possible. I will reply to your PM once I have created your account.

Copy the following:

Code:
Username:
Password:
Located at the bottom of this post are various icons, click on the one showing the letters 'PM' and input your information.

Last edited by Evangelos on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir_Dante

Sir_Dante

Ventrilo information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo information   Ventrilo information EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:30 pm

It moved again. It's now:

IP: 52.0.23.226
Port: 4675

Or, if you use the name, you won't have to keep updating your config:
mayhem-pw.typefrag.com
Back to top Go down

Ventrilo information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mayhem PWI Harshlands :: Public Section :: Policies, Applications and Information-
Jump to: